The traditional press release is still the #1 tool for generating free publicity. But since so many shoppers start their buying process with a search engine like Google, Yahoo, or Bing, you can improve the effectiveness of your press release by adding SEO press release services.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
SEO is the process of making your press release more visible and appealing to search engines to help the press release and your website appear in the first couple of pages of search engine results on your desired keyword. Most web searchers never look past the first three pages of search engine results. So ranking on the first page of Google could be worth thousands of dollars.
See a sample SEO Press Release written by an expert from FreelancePR.com: Greek Yogurt: An Athletic Super-Food of Olympic Proportions
When used right, an SEO press release can help…
- Dramatically increase traffic to your website
- Improve your name recognition
- Brand you as a leader in your field
- Boost your ranking on search engine results pages
- Enhance your credibility
- Extend your reach via social media like Twitter and Facebook
- Possibly even generate media coverage
The key is to choose the right SEO press release service. Many outsourced SEO companies write in a style that only a search engine could love (or understand). When one of the public relations experts at FreelancePR.com creates a SEO news release, we start by writing a press release to Associated Press standards—a high-quality release that could be published by any newspaper, anywhere. And then we apply current SEO best practices to make the release search-engine friendly.
SEO Press Release Distribution Services
We distribute your release via a high-authority online wire service, which also distributes to Google News.
SEO Press Release
- Up to 500 words
- Up to 2 Keywords (you supply)
- Written to SEO best practices
- Two SEO Backlinks
- One FREE Revision
- 5 Day Turnaround
SEO Writing & Distribution
- Includes Standard SEO Writing Service
- Distribution to Google News
- Posting on High-Authority PR site
- Minimum of 2 Backlinks
- Helps Boost Search Engine Ranking